Thursday, January 27, 2011

Season of the Sick


*with a stuffy nose* I promise I really dislike being sick. I can't imagine how terrible it must be to be sick in countries where if you get sick you aren't sure if you are going to live. Did you know a cold can turn into pneumonia? I'm not trying to scare you but wow right? It's rare with people that know how to treat a cold but where your main concern is fighting to get enough to eat… it must be tough. For every sniffle... I thank god that it's just a common cold and I know it will simply go away. On a lighter topic… TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! It's not really the fact that it's my birthday that I'm so happy but rather that I get to throw a tiny little get together and it will be a lot of fun. It's a once a year thing that I get to say THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER YEAR TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE … and yet another day to get presents: D oh yah. My favorite present though more than anything… is a hand written letter. Think about it I mean how EASY is it to go out and buy something but it takes recollection of memories and thought to write a letter. Me like. So for all of you Millions of followers of mine (notice sarcasm) can't wait to hear from all of you!!! … Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment