Saturday, December 18, 2010

Intro to Your Ana

So who am I and why am I important. Well I am Ana and I think I am important because well... I care. It's not just about me, or you, it's about them-The people who need us. They need our help, but we're too involved in our own lives. I can't believe that people spend hundreds of dollars on dresses and shoes when with the money they spent on something so superficial, could save lives. The saying goes "money can't buy you everything" but to people in third world countries, money can get them a second chance. I would be there –right now. I would go on slave raids and free as many families as I could. I would be there building wells of clean water for entire villages. I would be everywhere if I could…but I cannot. Not yet. I hope to someday start something, a movement that spreads not only the word of poverty but influences and offers opportunities to give a helping hand. I want to start a movement with non-biased, factual, and accurate information given in the news. I want to make a difference alongside everyone, first my friends, then strangers, then the nation, and then the world. You don't have to tell me twice that this dream is unrealistic but most of the things I see around me I have a hard time believing. I won't lose anything if I don't try, but people out there who need us, will lose everything. So that's my dream and right now I'm just in the blueprint stages so as soon as I can – and when school is over, I'll be out there. Baby steps first. First step, spread the word and the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment